Friday, August 05, 2005

Tailgating and Clocks

Coldplay rocked the Corporate Sponsored Outdoor Music Venue in Hartford, CT and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Mad props to Mike W for inviting me to the show. 109% dissaproval of Brain blowing it by bringing four beers in a cooler to tailgate. Who does that?

Then the kid realizes that he only likes one Coldplay song, Clocks, that's it. He not only does this but he says that the concert "sucked". I don't approve of people who go to concerts like Coldplay and get so hammered that they don't make it through the show. Those people shouldn't be allowed to buy tickets, because there are probably some real Coldplay fans that didn't get tickets because those "A&F Boys and Girls" bought tickets and did one of many things:

They got so wasted that they stay in the parking lot and they didn't even go into the concert

They passed out in the Corporate Sponsored Outdoor Music Venue during the show

They became so inebriated that they exhaulted fluids from their bodies IMMEDIATELY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say it was a pro ass event, can't get much better than sammy summer's in the parking lot enjoying yourself with your girl by your side along with good friends. The fluid ejection was completely random, 1 second I felt fine, next second right out as I'm walking, I did like it immensely though. Special thanks to Brain for bringing extra beer, wouldn't have been a good tailgating experience without his "reserves"