Lately, pretty much every night before going to bed I have been listening to In Your Honor, the latest CD by Foo Fighters and I have to say the 2nd disc of the CD, is probably my favorite CD in a long, long time.
I listen to a lot of music and I always say, that CD is awesome, i.e. The Killers - Hot Fuss or Coldplay - X&Y. Don't get me wrong those are great albums, but the Foo Fighters have just put out a great double CD. I actually didn't go out and buy the CD I downloaded it, which I rarely do nowadays.
However, I did go and buy the album on vinyl, which was a great decision. The album is so awesome and to hear the crackle and pop in between on tracks on vinyl, just makes it so awesomely bad.
If you have the opportunity to check out any part of "In Your Honor" I highly recommend it. The first CD really "rocks" and is normal catchy Foo Fighters that we are all used to. Remember the video that they did back in the day where they filmed it like a Mentos commercial? Awesome
Dave Groel, the lead singer of the Foo Fighters is an amazing musician. He was the drummer in Nirvana. He was the drummer for
Foo Fighters + Weezer + Kazabian = one of the best lineups for a show in a while
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Foo Fighters - In Your Honor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, thanks for the info, shoot me an IM sometime, goldfinger99fan
Post a Comment