The thing that I miss most about living in the city, is driving and biking around at night. On a night like tonight it makes it even worse. As I sat on LJ's porch chillaxin' talking about all things relavant in the world today.
The rain began to fall and it was a beutiful moment. The air cooled, just for a moment, and the leaves shook with excitement from the prevailing rain. The night was young and I hopped into Blue Steel and drove down the road, blasting the soundtrack from Boondock Saints, and was thoroughly enjoying myself.
I'm not sure what it is, but the city at night is so beautiuful to me. Part of it is the fact that there aren't very many people out late at night. Another aspect that makes it different is just the magic of total darkness lit up by thousands of lights and buildings.
Stary Nights - Boston Lights
No comments:
Post a Comment