Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tiger is back . . .

Well, Tiger Woods made his triumphant return to the course this past weekend and I couldn't be happier. I'm sitting in front of my computer counting the minutes until 2:30 when he tees off and tries to win his first major while trailing after 54 holes.

Does he have a shot? Probably not, but will I watch? You betcha. The whole Tiger Woods fiasco has been totally blown out of proportion and has become the biggest sports story in the TMZ/24-hour news network cycle. Tiger cheated on his wife, a bunch of times, but in the end, he is just a golfer that people, including myself want to see succeed.

I would love to see him come and win The Masters and then maybe the media and others can stop talking about his cheating ways and starting talking about his skills on the golf course.

And that new Nike ad, just a creepy ghost voice of his dad talking that in no way makes me want to buy shoes. But hey everyone and their sister is talking about. And as they say, any PR is good PR.

- Cheers

No comments: