Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks . . .

This last two years has been a rollercoaster ride, and I'm finally where I want to be and am surrounded by the friends and family that I so dearly missed during my time in Virginia.

I didn't like it down there, but that's another story for another day.

Giving thanks . . .

To my parents for their undying support, financially and emotionally

To the Downs' family

To the Fernandez family (did I spell that right?)

To the Merritts in Sandwich for inviting me over for thanksgiving

To Gunstock and Brewster for letting me do what I really to do, teach, whether it be in the classroom, on the slopes or on the field

To Brian and Jim Stevens for making the AC trip the most memorable experience (both good and bad)

To Josh and Nicole for helping me on the way up the East Coast

To all the other Croes family members who have been supportive in my move back to the Granite State

I'll leave you with a picture for "Blue Steal". RIP BS, I miss you.

No comments: