Home.
After nearly two years in another state which I didn't really want to live in, I'm finally coming back to the greatest state, in my opinion, The Granite State.
It's where I grew up. It's where I learned the skillz that will eventually pay all of the billz. It's where grew up playing in the woods and playing with sister and exploring nature and all it has to offer.
With Mt. Major right down the road, Gunstock just a 15 minute drive and the absolutely beautiful waters of Lake Winnepeasuakee, how can you not love New Hampshire!!!!!
After all, one the greatest members of Red Sox Nation, Carlton Fisk, grew up there, and we do have some of the cheepest booze, available on both sides of Rte. 93 when you enter the state from the south, I'm looking at you Massachusettes, and some of the greatest fireworks that money can buy.
As I sit here and my keys fly accross the computer, I can't wait until I hit the tolls in NH and become part of the winter community at Gunstock.
This is just a first draft. But more to come on why New Hampshire, in my opinion is a great place to grow up. They include but aren't limited to:
No Income Tax.
No Sales Tax.
Small Town Politics.
Town Hall Meetings.
A large network of family and friends.
Sip = enjoy
Swallow = ponder
Digest = process
Regurgitate = comment
Sip. Swallow. Digest. Regurgitate.
No comments:
Post a Comment