Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Status of Tim Croes - "Somebody's News"

Lately, I haven't had much motivation to write in here. It usually takes something special to motivate me to write here and honestly I don't have anything pushing me right now, but I'm going to try my best.

Now that I have these five jobs I'm going to be hella-busy and probably won't be writing in here very often. I had training at Gunstock and blew "big floppy donkey dick" and was 7 hours longer than it should have been.

On the positive side I had an article published in The Gilford Steamer the other day. That was promising. I also am writing an article a week for The Granite State News, covering the Tuftenboro Board of Selectman meeting.

So with Gunstock and those two papers that is keeping me pretty busy for now. I am actually on vacation from coaching basketball and substituting at Brewster until November 29th. I then go back for two and half weeks and then another two weeks of vacation, so that will be nice. I'm actually putting some deep thought into teaching at Brewster, while I jump start this whole writing thing.

As I write this I'm sitting in my uncle's attic in Pennsylvania and am listening to FNX online, they are playing "Blvd. of Broken Dreams" (a great song). It makes me happy to hear, but I feel like that song is really describing my feelings right now, struggling to find a place in the "real world".

Oh well, that is it for now. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and all that good stuff.

No comments: