Thursday, November 18, 2004

Five Jobs

Well, I have five jobs now. That's right a college education got me five jobs, but that is the way I like it. I am substitute teaching, coaching, writing for two papers, and I just got a job at Gunstock as a "greeter". That should be a fun job and am really looking forward to meeting new people and hanging out up there all winter and picking up snowboarding.

I will be really busy this Winter and that is the way that I like it. I don't really know what I am going to do in the Spring, but oh well. Well this is all I really have to write for now. I wish I could write more, but I need to take my precious 1995 Light Blue Ford Taurus, which I have dubbed "Blue Steel" in for a transmission flush. I can't wait to put money into that "awesomely bad" car.


No comments: