Monday, October 26, 2009

Preparing for an interview


I'm always looking for people who will put their beers down and indulge in polite conversations about this and that and whatnot.

As I sit here waiting for seconds, minutes and hours pass until 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon so many thoughts are running through my head.
And I think I have the answers.

Is this the right time for me to move back out on my own?
Yes
Can I afford it?
Finally, Yes
Is it a great opportunity?
Yes
Do I have the experience that fits the skillset required for the job?
Yes
Am I ready for the challenge of the being the editor of an online newspaper?
Yes
Am I ready to manage 5 to 10 free lance writers with different backgrounds?
Yes
Should patch.com hire me?
Yes

Is there any reason for them not to hire me? None that I can think of

No comments: