Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Littlest

Well, where do I start?


I'm going to "Tarrantino" this blog


I left my Canada Hat at Kayti's place. I received it, placed it on my head, and drove back to the woods of New Hampshire . . .


So I arrive in the city around 7:30ish and enjoyed a Molsen Golden at Kayti's Place.  Tim Croess' Taxi service was in full affect, picking up some peeps: Greg and Lori and off to the Littlest we were.


Parked the car, went to the entrance to The Littlest and was ready to enjoy a Guinness or two.  Then I hear screams of pain on the floor and am thinking, "wow it sucks to be that guy". 


Unfortunately, that guy was Mike Barrett and he dislocated his knee cap by stepping into the bar.  At first people thought he was joking, but this was no joke.


911 was called immediately and the ambulance came in about 10 minutes.  While on the floor grimmacing in pain he was given a glass of Hennessey to numb the pain.  On his way to the ambulance he told the EMTs that he wasn't alowed to finish his drink.  Mike said that he would return, but I don't think that happened.


I proceeded to imbibe a guiness and inhaled a couple of backwoods and the night turned out to be pretty good. 


I walked to Bova's with Greg and enjoyed one of the most glorious brocilli & chicken calzones that I have ever enjoyed.  I proceeded back to the Littlest and the Taxi service was back on the job.  I dropped Greg off and then returned Kayti and Mike back to their area of residence.


I left my Canada Hat at Kayti's place.  I received it, placed it on my head, and drove back to the woods of New Hampshire.

No comments: